The Architects' Council of Europe (ACE) represents the architectural profession at European level. Its Secretariat is based in Brussels and membership consists of organisations that are the nationally representative regulatory and professional bodies of all EU Member States, the Accession States, Switzerland and Norway, and other observers. Through them, it represents the interests of more than 545,000 architects.
The principal function of ACE is to monitor EU legislative developments and seek to influence areas of EU Policy that impact on architectural practice and the quality and sustainability of the built environment.
Full time position in the Secretariat of the Architects’ Council of Europe (ACE) based in the ACE offices located at 29, rue Paul Emile Janson, 1050 Brussels (Belgium).
The Junior Communications & Administration Officer will report directly to the Secretary General of the ACE and will principally undertake work on the following tasks and topics:
- Draft principal ACE communications including Press releases, Alerts, Newsletters and occasional publications
- Ensure communications between ACE, its Member organisations, its Work groups and the ACE Executive Board
- Keep under review ACE Communications policy, implementation of ACE Communications Review and branding issues
- Manage new media communications including ACE Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn page
- Manage the content of the ACE Website
- Maintain contacts lists up to date
- Assist preparation of external meetings (travel and accommodation arrangements for the Secretary General, documentation etc) and internal meetings (accommodation for the ACE Executive Board, catering, preparation of the meeting room, etc)
- Attendance at certain meetings as decided by the Secretary General
- Other tasks including answering the telephone, archiving, correspondence
Qualifications and desirable Attributes
The Junior Communications Officer must have the following qualifications/attributes:
- Degree in an appropriate subject area (some experience is an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of English and French (written and spoken)
- Ability to work effectively in a small team
- Flexibility and willingness to assist in other tasks as the need arises
- Familiarity with all Office computer programmes and new media tools.
Applications should be submitted in English with a CV and covering letter saying why the candidate would be suitable for the job, and contact details.
Application deadline: 27 July 2014 to the following address: application(at)ace-cae(dot)eu
Interviews are likely to take place the last week of August. Contract will start as soon as possible.
Learn more about the Architects' Council of Europe on the ACE website.
Utolsó módosítás időpontja: 2014-07-10 12:55:23
Megtekintések száma: 4905
Rövid link: http://www.mek.hu/index.php?id=42121