2022 szeptember 12. előtt a www.lina.community oldalon!
The Fundació Mies van der Rohe is part of LINA, the European architecture platform, is a network connecting prominent cultural players with emerging practitioners and thinkers in architecture. Its goal is to steer the architectural sector towards sustainable, circular and clean practices, to link the existing efforts into a united LINA Architecture Programme, and highlight new and emerging voices, giving them an international platform.
The LINA Architecture Programme is carried out by its members*: architectural museums, universities, research networks, foundations, triennials, biennials, and other high-profile European and Mediterranean architectural organisations. Each year, they offer the chance for LINA fellows to become part of their programme, feature their work through lectures, workshops, mentorships, or other collaborative formats, and help their ideas reach further and gain an international audience.
“The central philosophy of the platform will be to increase the environmental orientation of the architectural activity through young professionals’ projects. The project offers a new working model in architecture where young professionals will be able to participate in education, research, production and dissemination of their ideas to adapt architecture to the circular economy and environmental challenges.” – LINA Platform Director, Matevž Čelik
The objectives of the platform are:
- Mobilise the architectural sector for clean, circular and sustainable projects and products to support the New European Bauhaus and shift from new construction to adaptive reuse, renovation and strengthening of initiatives for a more sustainable construction.
- Create opportunities for greater visibility and circulation of emerging professionals in the field of architecture. The platform will support the development of ideas and new works and their presentation at the high profile European institutions in the field of architecture.
- Link the architectural sector’s efforts to tackle climate and environmental-related challenges in a geographically widespread European program for emerging professionals in the field of architecture, organised by a consortium of high profile institutions in the field of architecture.
- Get insight into current challenges and needs of professions in the field of architecture, architects,architectural theorists, landscape architects, urban planners, designers, researchers and others in their early careers, to ensure efficient, equal and transparent access to support for everyone.
- Improve mutual support of players within the architectural sector through cooperation of institutions of various profiles to take advantage of the synergy between heritage, education, applied research, and creation in the field of architecture.
- Increase access to, engagement and participation in architectural events and activities organised by LINA with a hybrid program of live field activities, online broadcasting and a wide range of targeted digitised content.
- Engage and involve audiences in the program of the platform. Through open calls, active co-creation of events, public evaluations, and discussion tools on social media, we will tap into people’s understanding of the modern world and their everyday experience of architecture.
- Exemplify the socio-economic contribution and role of architecture and how it can assist in European policy making for ecological transition through practical work and collecting of accurate and useful data on participants, activities and results.
* Architectuul, Atelier LUMA Arles, Architekturos Fondas Vilnius, Barleti University Tirana, BETA Timișoara Architecture Biennial, BINA Društvo arhitekata Beograda, Copenhagen Architecture Festival, Dani arhitekture Sarajevo, Design Academy Eindhoven, dpr-barcelona, Društvo arhitekata Istre, Eesti Arhitektuurimuuseum Tallinn, ETSAM UPM Madrid, Fakulteta za arhitekturo Univerze v Ljubljani, Fondazione MAXXI Roma, Forecast Berlin, Fundació Mies van der Rohe Barcelona, HDA Haus der Architektur Graz, Irish Architecture Foundation, Kosovo Architecture Foundation, Oslo Architecture Triennale, S AM Schweizerisches Architekturmuseum, Tbilisi Architecture Biennale, TU Wien Gebäudelehre und Entwerfen, Theatrum Mundi Paris, Trienal de Arquitectura de Lisboa, VI PER Gallery Praha.
Utolsó módosítás időpontja: 2022-07-28 15:50:56
Cimkék: lina, architecture, platform; Beküldő: Ulrich Tamás
Megtekintések száma: 4088
Rövid link: https://mek.hu/index.php?id=47176